Need K1 shield help

Reaction score
I am using the Nvidia K1 shield with my P3P and have encountered a strange problem. When I connect the K1 to my pc to download the flight records, File Explorer only shows two records on the Shield. But using File Manager on the shield shows three records all of which are the correct dates and times. I can transfer the two records ok but I can't figure out how to to get the third one I am going to get out today and create some more to see what happens. I did discover that there are micro usb cords and then are other micro usb cords. Some are mode only for charging and not moving files. If you have the right cord, you will will a popup on the shield asking for your intentions...
But I would appreciate any further thoughts...

try copying the 3 files to an SD card in the Shield and reading the SD card in your computer.

I have the shield K1 also. Sorry my comment will offer no help at this point but I will be watching it for future reference.

I like being able to load the video onto the K1 and play it on a TV via the HDMI port. Works well when trying to show video you recorded at a friend's place. Just plug into the TV already at the house. I permanently mounted a 64 GB micro SD in the k1 and transfer the files from the p3p onto the k1 via a micro sub card reader. I can keep a lot of the videos right on the k1.

Is there a particular micro USB cord I need for the P3P and the Nvidia Shield K1? Do I even need the micro USB and just connect via the DJI App? Any help appreciated.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl