Need help

Reaction score
I spent 1500 dollars on a p4p, and it is an amazing piece of machinery. But lately I've been getting bored of flying and it just doesn't have that touch anymore. I really want to have fun in this hobby like I used to and get my money's worth. Help would be appreciated

What kind of help you are looking for?

Similar to terrestrial photography or any artistic pursuit the interest tends to come from the challenge and pursuit of achieving objectives. Set yourself goals of what you want in your images/footage and work towards them. If your interest is more in the thrill and enjoyment of flying sell the phantom and look at racing quads.

That's an interesting one- often mentioned. For me missions made things a little boring, learning to get the takes on the sticks is far more challenging and engaging. Thinking about it now the mission planning and honing might be enough to rekindle lacking enthusiasm. As might be exploring editing software and post for stills. Joining a video/photo sharing community etc.

Reactions: Pharm
Change it up. Do 360 Panos, Little Planets or Inception style photos.

Sell your p4p and get something cheaper like a phantom 3 advanced or pro and them follow the guys suggestions. If you are boring get something cheaper, save half of that money.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
src72