Need help identifying what piece/pieces to purchase

Reaction score
Newbie here- and I have a question as to what pieces I need to purchase for my H4-3D. Took a nasty crash and it looks like the plastic that connects to the Phantom is destroyed. If you could please let me know which pieces to purchase I would greatly appreciate any help in advance! Take a look below
ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots1451373313.608509.jpg
ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots1451373373.947633.jpg

Looks like that part is called the mounting bracket. Go to www.hilipal.com and look at parts and you can verify if that the broken component.

Newbie here- and I have a question as to what pieces I need to purchase for my H4-3D. Took a nasty crash and it looks like the plastic that connects to the Phantom is destroyed. If you could please let me know which pieces to purchase I would greatly appreciate any help in advance! Take a look below View attachment 38765View attachment 38766

If your in the states B&H has the upper bracket you need but you will have to straighten out the aluminum gimbal bracket.
DJI Damping Unit Upper Bracket for Zenmuse H4-3D CP.PT.000153
I would suggest landing gear extensions or longer landing gear to give you more clearance between the gimbal and the ground.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tpren3