Need a tablet

Reaction score
Anyone recommend a decent tablet to replace my Galaxy 5 ?? I have an Ipad but want someting smaller but not too expensive as it would only be used on my P2 so only needs to have wi-fi. Thanks in advance.

That's a bummer, refurbed and is £125 new, just need a bigger screen tham my Galaxy S5 to see better whatever I am videoing, apart from that and assisting in hooking up the wifi what else the phone or tablet actually do. New to all this ....
edit .... this has
  • Intel Atom processor
  • Android Lollipop OS (I understand nucler fishion as much as I do about these)

That's a bummer, refurbed and is £125 new, just need a bigger screen tham my Galaxy S5 to see better whatever I am videoing, apart from that and assisting in hooking up the wifi what else the phone or tablet actually do. New to all this ....
edit .... this has
  • Intel Atom processor
  • Android Lollipop OS (I understand nucler fishion as much as I do about these)
Any tablet needs a fast processor to be able to render the video and run the app. The Intel Atom processor just isn't capable of delivering this amount of power. And you said a "decent tablet", which this isn't either....

I understand now thanks for the info. Just tried to twist my wifes arm to swap me her Ipad mini for my Ipad which still in brand new condition whereas hers screen has a sligh crack in it but she said NO so it's back to the drewing board for me. :-(

I understand now thanks for the info. Just tried to twist my wifes arm to swap me her Ipad mini for my Ipad which still in brand new condition whereas hers screen has a sligh crack in it but she said NO so it's back to the drewing board for me. :-(
What model iPad do you have, and which iPad mini does she have?

Thanks for the help and replies, I will stay with my Galaxy 5 S and spend the money a tablet would have cost me in the pub !! .... lol

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl