My Setup

Reaction score
I wanted to know if the setup below is not only going to work all at the same time, but if its the most efficient way to do things, and being new to FPV, how much sautering, building, etc. would be required. Thanks!

- Phantom 2 (regular)
-GoPro Hero 3 black
- Zenmuse H3-2D Gimbal (For stabilization and so I can rotate)
- iOSD mini (Give inflight data)
- 2.4G Bluetooth Datalink (So I can navigate using iPad)
- Storm all-in-one FPV combo (to see what the GoPro sees)

I want to also make sure that that is EVERYTHING im going to need. If I dont have something listed, then assume I don't know about it.

Looks ok to me but I dont have the bluetooth datalink so cant comment. You will need to do a little soldering to add the iosd mini to the Storm setup. But its not that difficult. You may be able to skip the soldering with the fpv hub, but again I don't have it so can't comment. I was fine with the soldering and didn't want the extra weight or clutter on the outside of the shell.

Btw- Why would you get the P2 and zenmuse separate? In the P2 zenmuse package DJI includes the zenmuse for $190. Without the package it's almost double that.

Thats the most efficient way to get FPV with OSD and ability to fly with iPad.

Remember though that groudstation isn't yet supported on the P2. Requires a firmware update which is due out anytime now - it was due in December but been delayed a few times.

Depending on the power of your storm TX, you will see quiet a reduction in your battery life with the TX and groundstation both tramsnitting data to the ground, and from the additional weight. So I would grab a spare battery or two as well.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl