My Phantom, with Extras... Based in UK

Re: My Phantom, with Extras

Hello, I'd like to introduce myself I am from Australia, Hobart Tasmania.
I am looking at beginning with an entry level Phantom.

I would be wondering if you would be interested in sending your unit overseas.
I am looking at costing and whether or not this would be viable to purchase yours.

Of course, there would be the addition of insurance, however the costing may still come in under purchasing a new model.
If you were interested in discussing options, I would be pleased to hear from you.

I can be contacted via email. [email protected]

Postage would be to Hobart 7000 Australia.

Nik

At my work we export goods everyday so this wouldnt be a problem, i would need to weigh the case and get a quotation for you,

colchester daz said:
I am selling my Phantom, as i wish the carry more than the Phantom can handle, After selling I will be upgrading to a Hex.

I sent Private Message. Waiting...

That does not insure the item, but it is signed for delivery, you would be looking at a lot more for insured, your best getting a quote your end to have it collected,

Im in colchester, Essex. UK.

Sure thing, I'll see what I can work out re insurance on my end.
Let you know tomorrow when businesses are back open.

She looks in decent condition. Any report on her history?

Having mighty trouble organising any insurance over here. Doesn't look like that will a option.

I may have to view insuring from your end. But then it might be taking things past a viable price point.

The bare unit price here is $729. Your package seems still much better if I knew she could get here safely.
I normally like to insure anything over $300. Just for piece of mind. If someone were to break it, id prefer it were me.
Like that first scratch on a brad new car thing...

Yeah i understand, but dont forget it will be sent inside that case, which the manufacturer claims can withstand being runover with a truck! (Not sure i would want to test that) lol

We can send it insured but the carriage cost will tripple! Not worth doing.
All i can do my end is make sure it is packed correctly, the case will be put into a box, wrapped in bubble wrap. So as for it being damaged in transit, it has a very very small chance that anything can happen to it.

Let me know on here if you do send an email, in case my inbox puts it into the spam folder.

Thanks, Chester, Im going to have to declare myself out.

Bloody great package thou, some one should take you up on it.
Shame I was closer. That is one good package.

That case sure does look the goods.

See you around on the forum.

I can't believe this thing wasn't snapped up in an instant. Have you put it on Craig'slist yet ? Just price higher, as
EVERYONE will try to talk you down.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl