My phantom 1 controller has a red light when turned on?

Reaction score
hey everybody is the phantom 1 remote control supposed to show a red or green light when turned on? I have a red light my buddy has a green light both fly fine?? any ideas why mine is red? thanks

hey everybody is the phantom 1 remote control supposed to show a red or green light when turned on? I have a red light my buddy has a green light both fly fine?? any ideas why mine is red? thanks
I have three P1s. 1.1.1. First one purchased in April 2014. The power light is red. The other two I bought in 2015 have the green indicator light and will beep upon turning controller on.

If it is blinking red and beeping it means low battery.
If it is steady red, it can be an old version of the remote (e.g. before 1.1.1, the one with the built-in back lever for camera pitch control) when the led color was red.

The newer phantoms 1.1.1 are green the older phantom 1s are red you have a older one your friends have newer ones

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl