My P4 "Kit"

Reaction score
How's your kit?

Being a fan of "kitting out" makes it harder to jump straight into a new model when they appear.

My P3A had the hard road case 6 batteries, 3 chargers, more filters than I could ever use, etc etc. but I have to admit, when the P4 came along I jumped.... with both feet. What a fantastic machine.

Luckily I found a smart buyer that really appreciated getting a "kitted out" P3A. I went down $500 (AUD) but was pretty pleased.

So I started again, 6 batteries, 2 car chargers, a multi charger, filters, all over again. You can expect to spend as much on getting kitted up as what the aircraft costs.

After going through the whole deal again, along comes the Pro but I'm not jumping in so fast this time....

The Pro has some really great features and I could also use the case, batteries, etc. but I have my P4 tuned up SOOO nicely now and I just feel really comfortable with it. I'm keeping it for now. No stress of starting again.

This time I am going to stay with the P4 and have decided to take the kitting out all the way. DBS mod, New IPAD PRO, aluminium gimbal ribbon guard, Polar Pro Cinema Series filters, silicone motor covers, extended landing gear, "She shall have music wherever she goes"

So, what's YOUR kit???

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

A bit like yours:
FPVLR unboosted antenna
P4 hard case
Spexman SPX02 VR goggles
Polar Pro filters
Skins on the way
Spare batteries
It's own computer for editing
It's very own table - thanks wife

Recent Posts