My first Litchi video - Feedback welcome!

Reaction score
Today's flight on my PS3. Willard Beach to Spring Point Light. My first Litchi mission - absolutely love this software.

You'll notice about 1:36, I lose connection - which is a bit odd, about 1 mile away with an ITELITE DBS Mod. Maybe it was behind something and just couldn't get 'in sight' with my mod, I'm not sure. As a result, it loses its POI, and looks like it starts to return home (which is good, I don't have the guts to have it stick to the mission yet when the RC drops. I still have a lot of learning to do, and therefore welcome any feedback you have, good bad or indifferent. Check it out:

Nice video, that's where you live? Wonderful place!

I purchased Litchi some days ago, still planning some missions (one of them very similar to yours), didn't fly test it yet, must say I was expecting smoother camera movements.

Maybe with time they will make it smoother (or 'cinematic' like advertised). Did you give some yaw input or it was all by Litchi?

I live in Portland Maine, and this video was shot at one of the beaches near me. The mission planning is surprisingly easy, and I wonder if smoother camera movements would be achieved using "interpollation" which I haven't tried yet, but lots of people swear by it. I gave it some yaw input when I was returning to him in the last minute or so, otherwise it's all Litchi.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tpren3