My Feelings on this Forum...

Reaction score
I hate all of you, with a passion, seriously. I had every intention of waiting a couple more weeks before buying the P3P, and using my pay check this week to finish paying off an old credit card. But after reading the threads on this forum multiple times a day, almost every day, you all have forced me to order one today lol.

In all seriousness though, this forum has been a great resource for just about anything I could have wanted to know about the unit, and you're all great for continuously posting your experiences "good and bad". I really really really can't wait for it to finally get here! lol

clapping.gif
299481a1w9czrf0r.gif

And you get the Famous .....
unicorn kitty.jpg

Congrats this forum does have a lot of great info. I had looked at the Solo and decided that was a ways off from being able to do what I want to do, so I ended up with a P3 and it does work great. And like any hobby item, this is only the start of the madness, there are all the accessories, filters, gimbal guards, cases..... it never end..... :D muhahahahahaha off to my madness....

Alan

Reactions: JohnK and David777
Right? I thought I had researched buying my Phantom 2 fairly well, but had no idea the 3 was slated to roll out, and now I'm crying, AS THE THREE SOUNDS FIFTY TIMES BETTER.

I hate all of you, with a passion, seriously. I had every intention of waiting a couple more weeks before buying the P3P, and using my pay check this week to finish paying off an old credit card. But after reading the threads on this forum multiple times a day, almost every day, you all have forced me to order one today
In all seriousness though, this forum has been a great resource for just about anything I could have wanted to know about the unit, and you're all great for continuously posting your experiences "good and bad". I really really really can't wait for it to finally get here! lol

Reactions: David777
Right? I thought I had researched buying my Phantom 2 fairly well, but had no idea the 3 was slated to roll out, and now I'm crying, AS THE THREE SOUNDS FIFTY TIMES BETTER.

Lol, I had actually been wanting a Cannes edition of the Phantom 2 from DSLRPros for a long time. And then I seen the Solo, and I decided to put off purchasing anything until it came out, because I wanted to see if it lived up to all it's hype. And I was really hoping it would. And then.. well.. I'm sure you've seen what's come of that lately. Maybe the 2nd version will be better. But the P3 is just so much more awesome than all of the above. I've been into photography for a long while, and videography more recently "I'd really like a blackmagic cinema camera next...", and the P3 just seems to do each so well.

As far as the filters and accessories comment above.. Yess... I know... I can imagine that the cost of the Phantom is about to double or triple by the time I get all the accessories I want for it! lol.

I hate all of you, with a passion, seriously. I had every intention of waiting a couple more weeks before buying the P3P, and using my pay check this week to finish paying off an old credit card. But after reading the threads on this forum multiple times a day, almost every day, you all have forced me to order one today lol.

They fly sweet, you'll fall in love. Flying it will become you're new sunset ritual, getting sunset photos and video of various things.

Then you'll need to buy all the accessories:
Hard case $200
Backpack $50-150
2 more batteries $300
another set of props (has a total of 2 sets) $6
Prop balancer $30
Ipad (if you don't have one) $300-$400
Ipad sun shade $20
Wind anemometer $30
Another 100W charger $60

It's only money.

They fly sweet, you'll fall in love. Flying it will become you're new sunset ritual, getting sunset photos and video of various things.

Hard case $200
Backpack $50-150
2 more batteries $300
Prop balancer $30
Ipad sun shade $20
Wind anemometer $30
Another 100W charger $60

It's only money.

I ordered a hardcase backpack and an extra battery already. I need to pick up a set of filters, that's for sure. Like most of my hobbies, this seems to be an expensive one lol

Lol, I had actually been wanting a Cannes edition of the Phantom 2 from DSLRPros for a long time. And then I seen the Solo, and I decided to put off purchasing anything until it came out, because I wanted to see if it lived up to all it's hype. And I was really hoping it would. And then.. well.. I'm sure you've seen what's come of that lately. Maybe the 2nd version will be better. But the P3 is just so much more awesome than all of the above. I've been into photography for a long while, and videography more recently "I'd really like a blackmagic cinema camera next...", and the P3 just seems to do each so well.

As far as the filters and accessories comment above.. Yess... I know... I can imagine that the cost of the Phantom is about to double or triple by the time I get all the accessories I want for it! lol.
Good choice. Solo is terrible.. But I must say the p3 is great except for my tilted horizon. So frustrating

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Good choice. Solo is terrible.. But I must say the p3 is great except for my tilted horizon. So frustrating

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Yeah, I've seen that a lot. Definitely not something I'm looking forward to having to possibly deal with. Maybe I'll be one of the lucky ones lol

Are people seriously liking this post? Be financially responsible and pay off your credit cards before you shell out $$ for something you sound like you're going to break or loose pretty quickly.

Are people seriously liking this post? Be financially responsible and pay off your credit cards before you shell out $$ for something you sound like you're going to break or loose pretty quickly.

First of all, the comment was made in jest. And I do well off enough that the cost of this quadcopter isn't really going to set me back any. Furthermore, what comment did I make to lead you to an assumption that this is going to be something that I "loose" or break quickly? This isn't the first quadcopter that I'll have used. To be honest, I fail to see the point of your comment at all. Why come on here for the purpose of being an asshat to someone you know nothing about? Just makes you seem like a ****.

Hard case $200
Backpack $50-150
2 more batteries $300
Prop balancer $30
Ipad sun shade $20
Wind anemometer $30
Another 100W charger $60

It's only money.
LOL, you nailed it...with one exception; the tracking device. Otherwise, you're good. ;)

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl