Movie editor

Reaction score
Is there any other movie editor out there that you can use for the phantom 3 advance besides the one with the app?

Final Cut Pro
Adobe Premier
iMovie

They are all really easy. If you have a mac I recommend Final Cut Pro. Plenty of YouTube tutorials to show you how to color grade your footage.

I just bought cyber link 13. It's $70 but makes it very easy to produce a good video

You can get the Adobe suite with Adobe Premier and Adobe After Effects for a free 30 day trial. It's the full app and can do everything. If you like it you can pay $19/mo to continue using or more if you want multiple apps. If your using your P3 to make professional videos you'll want the a professional video app.

Give it a try:
Adobe Creative Cloud

Adobe creative cloud is the most professional, but the most expensive. I have both Pinnacle Studio and Cyberlink Power Director. I find Pinnacle Studio is a little easier to use, but Power director has better/easier titles, transitions and effects. It also supports dual monitors, which I like.

If you're looking for something fairly inexpensive, go for Power Director Ultimate.

They just had a labor day sale on power director ultimate for the same price as the basic version. I think I got the audio editor and a couple other perks...

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl