Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

Motors appear to be mounted unlevel

Discussion in 'Pro/Adv Discussion' started by phantom13flyer, Jul 12, 2015.

1. phantom13flyer

I have a brand new p3 pro . Only flown once due to bad weather. This morning I noticed all four motors are mounted uneven and definitely not level. All four are like this so I doubt it's a mistake but never the less I wanted to post a pic. 20150712_111903.jpg

2. MADrone

I believe it is part of the new design for the P3 with the more powerful motors; gives improved control.

phantom13flyer likes this.
  3. phantom13flyer

Ok thank you for the reply. I figured it was intentional or someone really screwed up but it flew absolutely perfect . Big difference between the p3 and p2v+ . Now if they can just get this firmware and app figured out. I already sold my p2 v+ but I probably should've kept it. I got a feeling they might be going up in value! Happy flying sir!!

4. Fplvert

This is by design, not to worry, it's supposed to help prevent VRS (aka sinking under power).

5. Cacc

Basically, it pushes the dirty air (or prop wash) to the side slightly instead of straight down so that when you are descending or hovering at low altitude there is less negative effect.