Motors appear to be mounted unlevel

Reaction score
I have a brand new p3 pro . Only flown once due to bad weather. This morning I noticed all four motors are mounted uneven and definitely not level. All four are like this so I doubt it's a mistake but never the less I wanted to post a pic.
20150712_111903.jpg

I believe it is part of the new design for the P3 with the more powerful motors; gives improved control.

Reactions: phantom13flyer
I believe it is part of the new design for the P3 with the more powerful motors; gives improved control.
Ok thank you for the reply. I figured it was intentional or someone really screwed up but it flew absolutely perfect . Big difference between the p3 and p2v+ . Now if they can just get this firmware and app figured out. I already sold my p2 v+ but I probably should've kept it. I got a feeling they might be going up in value! Happy flying sir!!

This is by design, not to worry, it's supposed to help prevent VRS (aka sinking under power).

Basically, it pushes the dirty air (or prop wash) to the side slightly instead of straight down so that when you are descending or hovering at low altitude there is less negative effect.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ODIN Reviews