Maximum distance reached

Reaction score
Hei!

I'm getting a maximum distance reached at 50m suddenly. Maximum distance is turn off in the app. Also tried turning it on and back off. Nothing helps.

2017-06-16 15.06.13.jpg

You are trying to change the setting with everything powered
Up right ?
Yes. Downgraded it and now it's working. Except I now got a solid red power light on the controller. Cannot find anything in the manual about this

A solid red light on the rc typically indicates that the rc needs relinked to the ac.
Thought so to so I relinked it. Did not help. Swaped battery in AC and got a steady green light. Swaped back and the all is good. Hade allready restarted the AC several times.

Thought so to so I relinked it. Did not help. Swaped battery in AC and got a steady green light. Swaped back and the all is good. Hade allready restarted the AC several times.
Well if all is well then that's great! Perhaps the battery wasn't fully seated properly? Who knows..

i had the same problem after the upgrading the firmware, but i noticed that it only happened when i used the iPad with no internet not with my iPhone. i think it has something to do with the gps and updating the no fly zone database.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl