Max altitude

Reaction score
In my dji4 flight record, where it lists the flight stats, it shows my Max altitude as 1234.5 feet. I know I have never been anywhere near that. The individual records show max at 403 feet. What is that really indicating?

Not sure what the 1234.5 #'s are about but the consecutive #'s are suspicious of some sort of glitch. After you sync your records try to "Clear Local Cached Records" in the settings wheel above the records. Maybe that will reset the max altitude.

If you are referring to the left side of the screen on your "Flight data" it will show your "Top Altitude" using the actual altitude of where you were plus the height of the flight. On the right side of the screen it should only show the 'Max Alt" of each individual flight. Is that what you are seeing??

In my dji4 flight record, where it lists the flight stats, it shows my Max altitude as 1234.5 feet. I know I have never been anywhere near that. The individual records show max at 403 feet. What is that really indicating?
It's the height above sea level of the highest flight you have done (ASL)

Ok, then that makes sense. I'm roughly 900+ feet above sea level, so that's pretty close. Thanks. Strange that sequence of numbers though. . .

Not sure what the 1234.5 #'s are about but the consecutive #'s are suspicious of some sort of glitch. After you sync your records try to "Clear Local Cached Records" in the settings wheel above the records. Maybe that will reset the max altitude.
That is quite a coincidence in that sequence of numbers. But I guess it is pretty close. I don't know my exact altitude, but it's 900+ feet I think.

That is quite a coincidence in that sequence of numbers. But I guess it is pretty close. I don't know my exact altitude, but it's 900+ feet I think.

I guess you could fly again at the same location to see if you get close to the same numbers. I think I did get mixed up with Max and Top altitude.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TK-62119