Mavic

Reaction score
Hi guys i live in scotland is it worth a friend that is going to new york in the spring to bring me back a mavic or post it price wise
a1be72fa23de9b0b5a1a853931ad5795.jpg
giude price here as picture

kojie007
Think that works out about 1659.00 dollars

Last edited:
I'm lazy, can't you search US sales sites form there?

It was very nice.

Why can't he search is what I asked.

I don't need to give him fish if I can teach him how.

Last edited:
I would wait to see what happens this spring. Higher production, new models coming out that may drop price. I am TRYING to wait till spring to see if the P4P will drop. Prices don't go up. How do you search in a foreign country for things? Never don't it before.

Reactions: kojie007
I'm not an expert in all things WWW but the suffux is a clue such as .uk would be something in the UK.
I have googled for stuff and seen the only vendor is in the UK so I am searching the site of a UK company.

I would wait to see what happens this spring. Higher production, new models coming out that may drop price. I am TRYING to wait till spring to see if the P4P will drop. Prices don't go up. How do you search in a foreign country for things? Never don't it before.
Thanks for input[emoji4]

kojie007

Dont think that was a nice reply if u didn't want to help u should just have read post and went your merry way

kojie007
You should also probably be asking this at MavicPilots.com instead of PhantomPilots.com.

It was very nice.

Why can't he search is what I asked.

I don't need to give him fish if I can teach him how.

The perception from other readers did not match the perception you have. Maybe you were trying to help, in which case, it takes practice getting your thoughts out on the page properly.

Your assertion, "I'm lazy," seemed to indicate you didn't care much about the topic to actually research to provide a helpful comment.

The rest of the sentence really made no sense. If he could search why would he (or she) posed the question in the first place? Perhaps a simple reaching out to more experienced people instead of trusting random results on a search engine.

I hope that helps in the future. I would hate to have nice people's voices discounted simply because we're not all grammatically adept.

Reactions: kojie007
The perception from other readers did not match the perception you have. Maybe you were trying to help, in which case, it takes practice getting your thoughts out on the page properly.

Your assertion, "I'm lazy," seemed to indicate you didn't care much about the topic to actually research to provide a helpful comment.

The rest of the sentence really made no sense. If he could search why would he (or she) posed the question in the first place? Perhaps a simple reaching out to more experienced people instead of trusting random results on a search engine.

I hope that helps in the future. I would hate to have nice people's voices discounted simply because we're not all grammatically adept.

It was the opinion of only one poster.

What have you done to help the OP?
Instead you decided to chastise me?

I don't see where you have provided any information with respect to the question.

As you might surmise from my stats I've helped hundreds of people for over 2.5 years here.

Cheers!

Last edited:
Thanks for input[emoji4]

kojie007
Best Buy advertise the Mavic and P4P. If you can talk your friend into getting a BB credit card you get 10% off, and up to 12 months free interest. Some thing to try, is search for Best Buy and the city he is going to. I have been trying real hard not to buy another drone, and losing. Don't let the evens here stop you from learning here. My wife is going to Birmingham to the Crufts dog show in March. Small world.

It was the opinion of only one poster.

What have you done to help the OP?
Instead you decided to chastise me?

I don't see where you have provided any information with respect to the question.

As you might surmise from my stats I've helped hundreds of people for over 2.5 years here.

Cheers!

You obviously completely missed the point of my post.

Ladies ladies... Put your handbags away... It's a simple question an English guy is asking as 90% of people on here are American, he is asking if it's cheaper to buy out there and bring it back to England.

Yes yes he can search on-line but understand that we Brits don't know every american shop in your country and he was asking if anyone knew any good places to get it cheaper be it on-line or in a shop (a shop we may never have heard of)

Now shake hands, kiss each other on the cheek, and talk about how great I am

[emoji13]

Neon Euc

Hey Neon,
Ladies?
Handbags?
What with your passive aggressive retort?
You answered the question I asked.
But searching by store is very poor form.
Search by product and you'll have better success.

Reactions: Neon Euc

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianklenhart