Map Loading

Reaction score
I have 230 flights on my tablet (this is the only thing I use this tablet for) and all flights since 10/13/18 say Map Loading whereas all flights prior have the county in which I flew. When I load those latter flights, the map does not load completely. The only portion of the map on any flight I have is the one that is apparently cached. I am connected to WiFi the whole time. I have logged out and in again and that did not fix it. DJI GO version is 3.1.22. (I do have the mainland China map settings turned off in the app too.)

Doing more research, I find that another tablet and my Galaxy S7 phone that are sync'd with a few flights has the same problem. It doesn't say "Map loading", but when I replay a flight, the map does not load completely.

Has anyone else experienced this recently?

Thanks.

Last edited:
I decided to upgrade GO and this sort of solved the problem. I can see maps now but I need internet access for it to work well. Using my phone as a WiFi hotspot. I'm SOL if I don't have coverage. Caching the maps doesn't do it any more. The images are WAY out of date too.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT