Made the news with my flights over a tacky light house!

Reaction score
Check it out....we take our kids each year to see this house and this year I thought I'd like to see it from a different perspective....emailed the owner asking him if he'd like to use my images/video from a flight....needless to say, he loved the end result. What do you think?

http://wtvr.com/2014/12/12/christmas-on ... one-video/

:lol: That was a great video, and now you are famous! :D

Nice job, very sharp footage, great color!

If I were his neighbor, I do not think I would put out one dinky xmas light on the lawn like his neighbor did, it looks pathetic next to this. Nice flying and you portrayed it well for the media. Good to see some positive media about drones for a change.

Lot has transpired over the past 4 days....CNN, Fox News, ABC News, The Great Christmas Light Fight (next season) and this Friday at 10pm est.....20/20 on ABC...Have had friend all over world calling me about it....pretty cool.

Congrats! I was wondering if anyone from here was the pilot!

Ddublu, You beat me to it! I live 3 doors down from Buck and was going to film it myself. Great Footage.

Mike

Khudson7 said:
If I were his neighbor, I do not think I would put out one dinky xmas light on the lawn like his neighbor did, it looks pathetic next to this. Nice flying and you portrayed it well for the media. Good to see some positive media about drones for a change.

If I were his neighbor, I'd built a plywood arrow, fill it with Christmas lights and point it at the neighbor's house.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnboy94