Made a paid commercial for my youtube channel...

Reaction score

Just spending 2 bucks a day for a month. I ran an ad one time for my gaming channel with some mediocre results. It was in anticipation of a game, my friend and i were in the ad and she got.some good amount of subscribers, not so much me lol. But anyway if anyone here has ever ran an ad on YT and had success id like to hear about it. Im not uploading exotic masterpieces on the daily, its just what i can muster on my own in western PA, so im not expecting to make it big time! A little bit of a following would be nice though. Check my commercial if youd like :)

Reactions: DazzauksDad
I thought it was awesome!

I've come close to cell towers too, with no ill effects, if I didn't know that I'd he afraid of getting close, and circling level with it. RFI worries. Strong RF field that close. What freq do they use?

Thanks! Actually i just took it nice and cautious, just flew in it's vicinity for a bit, above then below and level with it, it seemed ok to get a bit closer. I had zero issues, no warnings pop up. I was in a parking lot very close by as well. Not sure of their frequency.

I can say that since i posted this originally i have been running the Ad at 2 dollars a day. People watch more than half of the video, many watch the entire video, according to YT analytics. Not many new subscriptions from it though, but im happy to keepnit running at the moment since its not being skipped over.

Interested in your experience with the Cell Tower. I recently flew quite close to a relay mast with 'microwave' dishes on it. I lost video link, screen went blank (Phantom 4 Pro Plus) and had to restart the controller, I still had control of the craft. Since then I've had issues connecting to the craft, can't always get it to switch from still photos to video. Rebooting the controller, sometimes more than once, sorts it. Haven't noticed any other issues

I use Google Adwords for advertising.

This is my most popular video as its the only one that seems to gain new subscribers. its had 3127 views from 7774 impressions and earned 40 new subscribers from it. has cost me £40 over a year but its a good way to slowely build my channel.

But in 2nd place my very first ever Editing Tutorial gets a good response with 46% view rate. out of 1254 views it had 7 click throughs.

During 2018 as a whole my Youtube Channel's had a 7% CTR (Click Through rate) which is pretty good, anything about 2/3% is good. So i must be doing somethign right haha.

Hope this was of some interest/help

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT