Lost P3A

My P3P is currently not working because of those pesky update thing. But the app keeps bugging me with update required. And I just want to stop it from saying this all the time. And plus, I never had problems with updates until the 7-6-2017 update I done a month ago. I also think that the company should be responsible to help get us out of the update issues. Including drones acting badly and causing havoc after such update.

One time while flying my Phantom 3 pro. Suddenly I got a message about the battery voltage too low. Now landing.
Perhaps you had AC1.5 at that time. It came with a little surprise that could cause the AC to shut off mid-flight when the battery was low. Like Forrest Gump's Mama always said, "you never know what you're gonna get." ;)

DJI fixed that bug about a month later with AC1.6.

Reactions: JoBe
Am I missing something here? What concerns/puzzles me about this thread is that the OP doesn't appear to have made any effort to find the lost drone. Most fly-away threads appeal for help in locating the AWOL craft with many having a happy ending. This just seems to be a rant against DJI and how terrible they are for not replacing a 'two-year-out-of-warranty' bird.
Yes, I understand the irritation of a s/w update ballsing up a perfectly working piece of tech; Apple and MS do it all the time, but rather than throwing my toys out the pram I try to find a work-around.
After reading so many horror stories on here about problem DJI updates, I have resisted updating anything on my 2+ yo P3A and no regrets so far. If the day should come that I have to update it I will be keeping it a lot closer to home than the OP's 200'/700' until I am sure everything is tickety boo.

Reactions: JoBe
Warranty is warranty and you're complaining that DJI won't do anything with something that is two years out of warranty? That is hilarious. I've heard cases where DJI has refused warranty work on quads that are only a week out of warranty. They have to draw the line somewhere and DJI is not alone. There are companies that will not honor a warranty on something that is one day over warranty. In my opinion, DJI has the best quads on the market and any other manufacturer would not give you any better service with something that old

Out of Warranty Hell. It was out of my POCKET. The Chinese Companies are very cold an Heartless. At least here most Companies have good Customer Service
Wow... Totally offended by that. I'm white English living in UK, however as for the Chinese being heartless?? Its the opposite for me. Last two years now I been sent 2 electric unicycles for FREE worth £220 EACH, then the guy had a newer model released. He couldn't send that to me for free but I asked if I could pay off in instalments and when done could he send me the products. Guess what? He sent the product within an hour of me asking WITHOUT me putting the first payment down. THATS NOT HEARTLESS. he now makes arduino robots and sent two FOR FREE to my daughter and they are selling for £110 each. And yet I haven't even mentioned another company called the wheelies who sent me £400 of clothes for free and they all signed it. So would you please apologize for that ill comment as that is so offensive to me and others on here let alone any Chinese people. I actually find them the kindest race if anything. And here is the pics of all the products I got for FREE from the Chinese people
1520175150879.jpg
1520175265441.jpg

I also like to note that an English guy also sent me a £600 electric unicycle for free as he liked the work I was doing for helping the homeless. So all race are good and bad.... Not just the Chinese [emoji36]

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianklenhart