LOST MY DJI phantom, GAUI GV100 OR GUEC GV-100

Reaction score
So I lost mine Dji Phantom (pilot error and no gps tracking device, don't fly yours without it, you'll regret it, lesson learned) and after weeks of searching for it I gave up. However the FPV I had installed was Gaui Gv-100 OR CURRENTLY GUEC GV-100 so now I'm left with the monitor and receiver as transmitter remained onboard. My question IS: CAN I USE A DIFFERENT TRANSMITTER to match with Gaui Gv-100 because I couldn't find replacement and since it's 7 channel, I was thinking that by using same frequencies on another transmitter?

Re: LOST MY DJI phantom, gaui gv100 fpv left

did you not have your FPV on when flying? Even though I don't watch mine every time I go up I make sure it's on just in case I need some help to tell me where it is or going if I loss control of it! Sorry for your loss, Hopefully you put your name and address on it in case someone else has located it!

Wow what a simple and great idea to put your name on it. I want to do that. How did you ? A sharpee right on the phantom? A label maker? Just a phone number?

windrockwater said:
Wow what a simple and great idea to put your name on it. I want to do that. How did you ? A sharpee right on the phantom? A label maker? Just a phone number?

I went to zazzle.com and paid 5 bucks or so for a sheet of 2" x 2" custom white stickers with red lettering. Name, address, phone number, and "REWARD" in bold print

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT