Losing signal to remote

Ok thanks. I just had another flight & simply climbed vertically. I started getting weak control warnings
At 20m and soon after, it went into landing mode. It is a new stock standard tranmitter. I dont want to get a 3rd one if I can help it!

Also this might be handy;

DJI GO app Android Version: v3.1.5
What’s New
1. Updated No-Fly Zone Management.
2. For increased safety, the flight is restricted to a height of 30 m and distance of 50 m when not connected or logged into the app during flight, including DJI GO and all apps compatible with DJI aircraft.
Notes
 Please note that firmware update may reset various Main Controller Settings, such as the RTH Altitude and Maximum Flight Distance, to factory defaults.

New Firmware for Phantom 3 Standard is Available. (23/06/2017)

Last edited:
REALLY? - I didn't know that... I'll have to hunt down a copy of the updated manual.
I just figured it safest, so it knows exactly where to return to home! (& not the last location it was calibrated at, which in my case can be 100 kilometres away!)...or where I live a few miles away.

As I've experimented with firmware charges so often, I do also calibrate (once) the IMU when doing so with a different app or firmware.

...I thought these the most logical first steps for the posters problem anyway.
We have the dji phantom 4 pro vv. And everytime we fly it wants to calibrate the compass. As stated above this can be an issue. How can we fix this issue ?? Thank you !!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TK-62119