Loading dji go app onto my iPad Mini 4 cellular

Reaction score
Hello,
I'm preparing my P4 for the first flight. When I go to the app store to find the the dji go app, do I have my controller hooked to the iPad and turned on?
Thank you for your help.
Terry

You may already have this app but the DJI go 4 is better the DJI go

Thank you for your reply. How is it better? I've been going back and forth on which one to use. There are a lot of P4 fliers still using the Go app. I have a P4 tutorial that's on two disks and has 4 parts. It also uses the Go app. To make it easier, I was going to follow that, and switch to the Go 4 when I get comfortable flying my drone and using the Go app.
Terry

Thank you for your reply. How is it better? I've been going back and forth on which one to use. There are a lot of P4 fliers still using the Go app. I have a P4 tutorial that's on two disks and has 4 parts. It also uses the Go app. To make it easier, I was going to follow that, and switch to the Go 4 when I get comfortable flying my drone and using the Go app.
Terry
Where did you get the two disc tutorial for the P4 pro?

Terry
Hi u need DJIGO4 other DJIgo is now for phantoms before p4
Terry
DJIGO4 is app u want DJIGo is for drones before p4

Hi u need DJIGO4 other DJIgo is now for phantoms before p4
DJIGO4 is app u want DJIGo is for drones before p4
Terry
This app u want
1489437926228-1507993260.jpg

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl