Little vibration / sound after turn over

Reaction score
Hi all!

Last week after a landing off mine P3A on the grass, it turned over when i pushed the throttle again. Stupid, i know. The blades stopped them self in the grass. Immediately shutdown the engines. The video's of the gimble are looking fine and no errormessages in the DJI Go App, but the aircraft sounds a little bit more 'noisy' and it looks a bit more unstable when hoovering, but just a little bit. Could it help to get some new props or is there something more going on?

If I'd worth doing an IMU calibration. It should be more stable after that. Important to do on a totally flat surface though.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Also check the motors for play in the bearings. Remove the battery, see if they all spin about the same, then wiggle the tips of the props (up and down) and compare results.

Hi all, thanks for your messages :) I checked everything but seems allright. Put some new props on, but in the air there seems to be some sharp noise sometimes which i not heard after the on the ground 'crash'. Difficult to get things recorded, but check the vids below. I hear it more clearly at landing.

Spinning of the motors (no differences between the motors)

Landing

Takeoff

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rockymountaincaptures