Litchi

Reaction score
Is Litchi worth the price? I have a P4 and am just getting started. Working towards my FAA certs so I can do commercial flights! Located in S. Illinois close to St. Louis.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

It is well worth it. I use it primarily.

Reactions: uavflyr
Using The Hub on home pc, then traveling to the fly point is better than only planning the missions in the field.

If you enjoy flying waypoint misions, then Litchi is a must have, and well worth the money. The Litchi hub makes planning a mission much easier.

Litchi adds a new dimension to flying a drone. As I have said so many times here in this forum, drone flying gets boring for me really fast. If there weren't GPS drones with first person view, I'd have no interest in them. But Litchi's waypoint missions allow the many capabilities of a GPS drone to be realized, allowing my interest to continue and even grow.

Thanks everyone for your time to respond to my question. I truly appreciate it. I have downloaded the App and am anxious to start learning more about it.

Love this site....full of helpful tips, hints and ideas! I hope I can contribute something soon! Merry Christmas everyone...

Barry

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

With my previous drone, a P3A, I used litchi almost exclusively.
It crashed so now I am a P4 owner :)
I want to start using litchi again. Who has experience with litchi's collision avoidance?

With my previous drone, a P3A, I used litchi almost exclusively.
It crashed so now I am a P4 owner :)
I want to start using litchi again. Who has experience with litchi's collision avoidance?
There was a video released on this forum where someone used Litchi on their new P4, and they didn't set the waypoints high enough. The video shows the bird miraculously avoiding different obstacles(trees/houses/bushes/barbed wire fencing/groun), allowing a safe return.

Update: found video for you

Reactions: rene van der meer
I have it too but I do find that loading way point missions nearly fails most tines despite been flown before no problems. Not sure why tho

Neon Euc

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnboy94