Litchi Update

Reaction score
Saw where Litchi released an update on the 24th, just now found it. I updated the app on the P4P+ controller. Release notes said software improvement. Started up the aircraft, didn't go flying but moved the bird around the room while checking out the monitor. There was no lag in the video like before. I'll try it outside tomorrow but it looks promising.
I've also found out that if I don't use the usb cable patch, once the controller has started, don't select Go Fly, but open up Settings, Apps and you can tap the Litchi app and it will start right up no problems. The socket for the micro USB gets extremely hot while flying and I'm going to try this out tomorrow as well.

I did a short Litchi mission today. First time for that, I finally got the cojones to try it. I'm a control freak and it was hard to let go out of sight. Anyway, it all went according to the mission plan.
There was no video lag while flying. I did have a couple of dropouts due to the 100 foot trees between me and the aircraft. Recorded video was spot on.
And I had to use the USB patch cord to connect to the aircraft

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rockymountaincaptures