Litchi Pano

Well I feel flattered! I've just finished a 34 shot pano in ICE and it looks pretty good (well by my novice standards).
Enjoy.
which part of WA are you from Tevek.... wind has been rough for the past few days here and my P3A/S struggles to find gps fix to get accurate pics for pano

which part of WA are you from Tevek.... wind has been rough for the past few days here and my P3A/S struggles to find gps fix to get accurate pics for pano
Down south from Manjimup, I live in a small community amongst a million trees. The weather has been shite of late, but no issues with GPS once I'm clear of the trees. If the drone is shifting around during a pano shot, it may be an IMU issue. I had challenges some time ago where it would move up and down and disconnect, the most recent iOS update and an IMU cal fixed it. Not sure why you would have GPS issues and you would see it switching to atti mode as the latter is the redundant mode when GPS is lost. How is your satellite count?

Down south from Manjimup, I live in a small community amongst a million trees. The weather has been shite of late, but no issues with GPS once I'm clear of the trees. If the drone is shifting around during a pano shot, it may be an IMU issue. I had challenges some time ago where it would move up and down and disconnect, the most recent iOS update and an IMU cal fixed it. Not sure why you would have GPS issues and you would see it switching to atti mode as the latter is the redundant mode when GPS is lost. How is your satellite count?

Ah Manjimup....down south.... im like 50ks of Perth by the coast where its really windy. will look into IMU calibration ...I easily get 10-12 satellites..... hopefully a IMU calibration will fix it ...thanks again

Ah Manjimup....down south.... im like 50ks of Perth by the coast where its really windy. will look into IMU calibration ...I easily get 10-12 satellites..... hopefully a IMU calibration will fix it ...thanks again
No worries I'm in Quinninup which lost lost its pub a while ago. Tears are still flowing...
You need a minimum of six satellites from either the US or glonass setup to lock in your GPS. I flew over 10klms today,round trip, with my set up and registered 12 satellites or more.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT