Litchi Mission ended with AutoLand

Reaction score
I flew a simple mission today and near the end as it came back toward where I was standing I (thought I) cancelled the mission by flipping the S1 switch to P-mode. Suddenly I was informed the drone was landing. I toggled the switch to regain control. Is there a way I can tell from the flight plan what actually occurred? I can tell by looking through the *.cvs file that it switched from F-Wp to Landing (Mission end event was set to "None") but there appears no record of me toggling the switch from f-mode to p-mode before the landing event occurs. I have uploaded the FP and would be grateful if you experts take a look at it and see if you can tell what triggered the Landing event. The log is linked below:

Phantom Log Viewer - PhantomHelp.com

Also ... did you leave "waypoint" mode in Litchi and select "FPV" from the on-screen menu? This would not cause an auto-land but it would return complete control to you and the transmitter/receiver. The only other thing that I can think of that would cause auto-land event is a battery issue - drained to critical, voltage issue, etc. The information in your screen link does not provide enough data and shows it never left P-GPS flight mode ...

I'm sorry I cannot be of more assistance ...

The information in your screen link does not provide enough data and shows it never left P-GPS flight mode ...

I'm sorry I cannot be of more assistance ...

Not sure what you are looking at. but Flight mode changes from p-gps to Navi-Go at 17S From Navi-go to Auto Landing at 9 Minutes and from Autoland to p-gps at 9 mi 31 S at which point 66% battery remained.

After having this "problem" occur repeatedly I finally realized what was happening. The mission ends directly overhead where I am standing and well within the 20 meter radius of "Home". I lost my RC signal but because I am flying a mission that isnt important. However,when I switch from f-mode to p-mode , auto land kicks in. Had I been outside the 20 meter circle from "home" RTH would have initiated. So.... Note to self. Do not end a mission directly overhead where you are standing unless you point you controller accordingly.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT