litchi app won't upload to p3p samsung tab 4 wi-fi

Reaction score
hey guys new here8, have a p3p and started flying about a month ago. using a tab 4 and can not get a mission to upload just sits at 0%, emailed litchi and checked out the threads here usually just sandbagging learning from the discussions. Today I downloaded litchi on my old back up s5 since it doesn't work at all on my droid turbo 2 and loaded a prev. saved mission and works fine, so do all the other intelligent flight modes that don't work on the tab4. I didn't know if anyone with a Samsung is having or has solved this problem and at least put it out there. the missions are valid I push the arrows then go and it just sits and says uploading 0% til the bats run out.
anyway I'm Joe a landscaper from south jersey and I'm having a blast with this p3p really an awesome hobby and now that that feature works one way or another it's that much better. great forum guys and girls keep up the good work

Sorry I can't help you man. I'm having the same problem as yours and I'm using Asus Zenpad C7. It just sits there at 0%. Tried uploading using sony xperia Z1 and it went smoothly. Maybe Litchi won't work with certain tablet?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akinproplumbing