Litchi app on Android

What tablet specs is it designed to run on? I do not want to spend thousands. Minimum processor, memory and Android type and release.

Thanks

The higher you dream the more mess it makes on crashing.

My nexus 7 2013 works great, they can be bought for $120 or less

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

My nexus 7 2013 works great, they can be bought for $120 or less

I only ask because I bought a miTraveler 10" from brandsmart with a Quadcore A33 on Android 5.1.1 and it does not work DJI GO. Well half works.

how do you record the onscreen?

p3_general.jpg

p3_fpv.jpg

I don't have that litchi eyeball on the top left corner

and can I adjust gimbal adjust roll within litchi so i can line up the horizon?

can anyone explain me how the record screen function works on Android

Last edited:
Hi !

I bought your app for iphone sixth
I wonder how it connects with phantomom 3 Standart ? When you run the application it says above disconected ...

got the message from litchi, it isn't included in the android version, I hope they will implent it

Has Lit hi stated which versio of android is ideal? I bought a Shield K1 tablet and upgraded to Marshmellow right out of the box and Litchi constantly crashed. Just did factory reset but wondering if there is a "best android version" i should install?

Another reason why I like my $100 nexus 7 2013 on Android 6.01, it works no issues.

I got the Shield K1 cuz Litchi recomended it. Guess i should have done more research.

What settings are you using, sorry of you posted before as I am on my phone viewing this thread.

Has Lit hi stated which versio of android is ideal? I bought a Shield K1 tablet and upgraded to Marshmellow right out of the box and Litchi constantly crashed. Just did factory reset but wondering if there is a "best android version" i should install?
Shield K1 is a lot better than any Nexus. All Nexuses have problems with smooth FPV video (if you only have a Nexus, you wouldn't know, but you have to compare). Compare both and you will either want a Shield K1, a Samsung Tab 2 or an iPad mini 4 or latest iPad Air.
5.1.1 is best on K1 for now.

I guess, never have any FPV issues though I only go about 1.5-2 miles out. To each their own

Fredz, do you have any links on how to flash the K1 to 5.1.1? I searhed and cant find anything. Once 6.0 is on there doig a factory reset will not roll it back. I actually used Litchi one tome today without it crashing but i want to roll it back.

Samsung tab 2 here and never have had a problem. On overcast days sometimes I get a bit of light bridge lag that quickly corrects itself. Annoyingly enough to force me to cut the video but whatever. Haven't found anything better.

(Stock p3p)

Thank you! I posted there as I can't get past the "adb reboot bootloader" step. Hoping to get this fix today so I can use Litchi without crashing.
I can help if you'd like. Did you install cygwin to unzip the file?

I did install cygwin and extract the files. I then copied the extracted files to the Minimal ADB and Fastboot folder.

I sent you a PM with my contact info as well.
I was on a laptop with only usb3 connections so now I am on a laptop with usb2 connections. I can connect the K1 to the laptop, run ADB and see the K1. But when I run amb reboot bootloader, the K1 just brings up the menu:
Continue
Fastboot Protocol
Recovery Mode
Reboot
Poewer off

It just sits there and does nothing. When I run "fastboot devices" the K1 is listed.
But when I run fastboot oem unlock I get a failed message.

At some point in this process I selected "unlock" on the K1. I believe that was in the "recovery options menu" that pulled up. The top reads:

[nvboot] (version UNDEF_BUILD)
[bootloader] (version UNDEF_BUILD)
device - unlocked

Continue
Fastboot Protocol
Recovery Mode
Reboot
Poewer off

If I select Continue or Reboot it will boot up as usual. The first laptop I was using was Win8.1 with only usb3 plugs. I am now on a Win10 laptop with only usb2 plugs.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rockymountaincaptures