Litchi app on Android

I have already used litchi gs, it is great. However, i can not find to make way points by coordinates. I guess if we can use coordinate to make waypoints its very useful in area that no internet access. Any one can help ? Thanks

Reactions: Hunter Clark
I don't think there's a way to make waypoints by coordinates. But there are a couple ways to make waypoints in an area with no internet if you know what you need in advance.

1) Do it from your desktop. Download it to your device app.

Or,

2) Bring up the app in an area where you have internet, and then from that map, go to the area you want to make the waypoints. Your device will cache the map images. Later, when you're at the area with no internet, you will still see the maps because you have GPS on your device and it'll show you the maps of your location from the cache storage of maps.

Hope this helps.

An app is not something you connect to. The app must be downloaded/installed onto your display device, and then run as an application.

An app is not something you connect to. The app must be downloaded/installed onto your display device, and then run as an application.
Ever since I put on the latest update the camera doesn't work when I first go into the app. I close and reopen it once or twice and it works then. Had also quit in mid flight. I didn't have any of these issues before the last upgrade. I have a P2V+.

Mark

Actually, the app has been crashing for me too during flight, but it pops right up when I reload it with everything intact and it just happens once per flight. I don't have problems with my camera view, but I have a straight Vision. Could it be your app doesn't like your HD video selection? Maybe you could change it to a lower quality? Just guessing.

Have the upgraded app and fly two Phantoms. No problems or glitches at all. I'm using a 2nd gen Nexus 7.
When you say the app crashes what do you mean. Is it loosing wifi or is is dropping the app and closing.
Check and make sure you don't have any other apps running in the background. Also make sure your phone or tablet don't have in the settings to connect to the wifi with Internet as priority.
You should be able to open the litchi app even without the wifi turned on and get a good solid running app just by opening it.
Check bluetooth be sure it is off
• Ensure your phone has been updated to the latest software.
• Ensure you have closed all other multi-tasking applications.
• Check the free space on your mobile device, it is recommend having at least 3GB available, less storage could be causing an issue.
If that doesn't work try deleting the app and the download it again and see if that fixes the issue.
Good luck!

Ever since I put on the latest update the camera doesn't work when I first go into the app. I close and reopen it once or twice and it works then. Had also quit in mid flight. I didn't have any of these issues before the last upgrade. I have a P2V+.

Mark

I have been using the Litchi app for 5 months with hardly any problems and the same camera settings are the same. It only started happening after the latest update.

Mark

I have always had the camera problem with Litchi.
On first try I get nothing, or the green screen with the jagged edges.
I open the stock DJI ap and the camera is on no problem.
Open DJI Ultimate Flight and it has some problems too, getting the camera feed. restart it once or twice and the camera usually comes back.
Litchi, to me, seems to be the most finicky with the camera, but it is my favorite ap to use when flying.
It's a love hate thing. haha

I have always had the camera problem with Litchi.
On first try I get nothing, or the green screen with the jagged edges.
I open the stock DJI ap and the camera is on no problem.
Open DJI Ultimate Flight and it has some problems too, getting the camera feed. restart it once or twice and the camera usually comes back.
Litchi, to me, seems to be the most finicky with the camera, but it is my favorite ap to use when flying.
It's a love hate thing. haha

I agree I like the Litchi app better than the DJI app. I can accept the problem because I like the app but just curious because my problems didn't start until I put on the upgrade.

Mark

Hi, i've the phantom vision plus v2 with litchi i can move the gimbal only with gestures, is possible move with bottons, like dji app?Thanks!

What is the reason the speed limit for the "follow me" function is set to 15 km/h for Phantom 2V+? If I buy a P3, will I be able to go faster? I am considering upgrading to a P3 anyway but this would be a key diffrentiator for me.

New to Litchi. I did my first gs flight plan today. 1st attempt failed to load, second try went as it should. Definitely a
cool app. I couldn't fly it any smoother, that's for sure. Looking forward to using it more. Galaxy Tab 4 video stream is better.
I'm flying a P3A, and I didn't get a camera connect either on 1st start-up.

Second try I killed all apps (Zapper) then put it in Airplane mode... Started just as it should. The DJI GO app was
running in the background 1st time... probably a conflict there. Now to 'relearn' where all the settings are....

Same PV+ and same with the camera not displaying on my phone, tablet, or friends phone. So definitely a software issue. If anyone has a fix please advised. Love this app before the last updates!

Hello, I've been using the Litchi app for 3 days now. Great improvement over the DJI app. I have the P2V with the Galaxy s5, but have encountered 2 reproducible issues. The first is when using GS, once the bird loses the WiFi down link, it will not automatically reconnect as the DJI app does. I must click disconnect and then reconnect. Half of the times this causes the unit to stop recoding and then resume which cuts up my videos. The second issue I am having is with the Orbit, I saw some comments on it being an in app purchase but I assume it is now standard with the latest $20 version? When I try to use Orbit it does some weird loops on the outer edge of the projected path.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianklenhart