Litchi app on Android

I'm using a nexus android tablet But can't seem to find anything that relates

Look in LitchiApp\flightlogs for csv flight logs on your Nexus. It resides in device storage, not SD card.

Note that if you are looking on PC connected to Nexus via USB you may not "see" the file until a device reset, but if you look on a file manager like ES FILE MANAGER the csv file will be viewable.

Hello Kaehn, first to say... GOOD JOB with your app. I use it now for 2 weeks and most times its working without any problems.

Could you give us a preview whats coming up next in your app?

Best regards and thank you!

Hello, i just bought this app and an android Samsung to make it work
Thank you for this app, the free GS and follow me modes are just I was looking for.
I just have two questions about the use.
1- Is there any problem to use my samsung and litchi without any cellular network in ground station ? (I plan my trip with wifi first )
2- by selecting the RTH when low battery, does it mean that if I use ground station and if the trip is too long, the phantom will return home when detecting it won't have time to finish the trip because of no suffisant battery ?
Thank you to give me these important informations

Could you give us a preview whats coming up next in your app?
The next update will include a Virtual Reality mode compatible with external goggles such as Gear VR, Homido, Freefly VR (120°fov), Durovis and generally most google cardboard like devices.

Is there any problem to use my samsung and litchi without any cellular network in ground station ? (I plan my trip with wifi first )
Since celullar network is not required, no there should be no problem at all.

by selecting the RTH when low battery, does it mean that if I use ground station and if the trip is too long, the phantom will return home when detecting it won't have time to finish the trip because of no suffisant battery ?
It will in FPV mode, and I believe it will in GS mode but with I am not 100% sure as DJI does not make this clear. Best not to rely on it and keep it safe.

Reactions: ilovecoffee
Yes! Thank you Kaehn for making a Google Cardboard version. That's pretty sweet! I've got Google Cardboard for my Note 4 and love it.

Have you or anyone noticed that when setting a mission on the litchiapp website that full speed doesn't seem to get saved? I tried setting a few and had to cancel quickly (thankfully) when I noticed it was flying about 24km/hr, nowhere close to the 57 limit. Cancelled the mission, plotted the same one in the app and off it went at about 49km/hr...so it's as if the speed was saved incorrectly in the mission planner file.

That's weird, what did the waypoint speed slider show after loading the online-created mission? Was it at the max?

That's weird, what did the waypoint speed slider show after loading the online-created mission? Was it at the max?

Yes, oddly it shows max for the speeds within the app once loaded. I can't quite guess why it would do that.

It says "why feye" for me though, I also use Google's TTS engine, default.

The next update will include a Virtual Reality mode compatible with external goggles such as Gear VR, Homido, Freefly VR (120°fov), Durovis and generally most google cardboard like devices.

excellent !!! can you give a rough time when you expect this to be ready ? (weeks...)

The first version of the VR mode is pretty much ready, but we're having troubles with the latest SDK and the P3/I1 video stream. This is delaying the release because we want to add P3/I1 support at the same time (same app).

OK. I have to get a new cell phone. I'm with AT&T.

I'm wondering if the Litchi App will run well on an LG G6.

Anyone have info about this?

so here's an odd one. Used the auto launch function. Bird went up an into a hover. Then would not respond to controls. Tried both sticks. Closed app, turned off controller and waited. Went into failsafe. waited and turned controller back on. No controls. Back off and waited. Turned controller on, connection reestablished but would not connect to app. Shut down app, opened DJI app and cycles controller again. Finally got control. Immediately landed and power cycled the phantom. After that the app was glitchy. I wasn't able to get the app to function for video but telemetry was good. Then it crashed. Unfortunately I forgot to turn on the screen recorder. I can share the logs if you'd like.

Running Phantom 2 Vision Plus latest firmware
Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7"
Android 4.4.2
Kernel 3.4.5-2364900

Hi,

Flight logs won't help determine the reason for crashes, for that we have crash reports, which are sent automatically in the background if you start the app at least once while being connected to internet after the crash.
Regarding the loss of control, this is normal behavior, after an automatic take off you need to use the controller S1 switch in order to regain control (flip from top to mid position and back to top position straight away). In the next update, we will have a message that pops up after initiating an automatic take off.

Hi,

Flight logs won't help determine the reason for crashes, for that we have crash reports, which are sent automatically in the background if you start the app at least once while being connected to internet after the crash.
Regarding the loss of control, this is normal behavior, after an automatic take off you need to use the controller S1 switch in order to regain control (flip from top to mid position and back to top position straight away). In the next update, we will have a message that pops up after initiating an automatic take off.
Thanks. That is probably the only thing I didn't try. I did send the report through the app once I was done. I'll retry the the auto take off. I have another Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 I can try as well. Figure the same tablet should give a fair and equal comparison.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnndyManuka