Litchi app on Android

You have to double click gauge and then over to the right double click on 'dynamic text' then 'display as decimal' then below that put 'decimal precision' at 2. then click ok. then go to file at top of page click 'file' then drop down menu and 'save gauge'
Thanks but been doing that for days now to no avail :p
However I compared 2 datafiles from 2 different sources and found that the data for the one I was using was reporting it in the wrong format, and it was not the datafile from the app in this thread that was wrong.

I've just finished reading this thread from the beginning. Kind of fun watching the progress of development. I must say, Kaehn, good job on the app and GREAT job on your timely responses. I can only imagine how busy you must be! :) I do have a question: I may have missed it, but what is required to use Follow Me? GPS in the device, I suppose, but not sure. Has anyone successfully used follow me with a Samsung Galaxy Tab 4? I just don't know what more could be added to this app to make it perfect. Oh yeah, POI, forgot about that. Hoping for that but for now, this is THE app to use!

Reactions: Yaw Master
Follow me is based on your mobile device's location, so yes it requires a GPS in the mobile device.

Reactions: PhilAnderson
Will there be an integrated mission log/review? Currently do I have to find/import the apps logfiles to Dashware? Since I am not using Flytrex any recommendations for other working profiles to avoid the Dashware learning curve.

hy the name change to Litchi? Is this still your product, Kaehn? Will you still be supporting it? Have you sold it, what's the story?
Vision Plus would not fit a P3/I1 app. We only changed the name, nothing else.

Will there be an integrated mission log/review? Currently do I have to find/import the apps logfiles to Dashware? Since I am not using Flytrex any recommendations for other working profiles to avoid the Dashware learning curve.
Our log files use the Flytrex profile, so there is nothing more to learn than there would be if you had flytrex. The only difference is that you have to extract our log files from your phone and transfer them to the PC, with Flytrex you can download them from their website. Once you have the file, the dashware process is the same as with a flytrex log file.

Reactions: PhilAnderson
Hi,

I've been reading the whole thread and it seems a great App. Before buying it, I would like to know if it's compatible with wifi encription as offered by other Apps (BTW, it would be a nice feature to include to your excellent App).

Thank you.

I have not tested (not aware of these apps). You can always purchase the app, try it and if it ends up not working you can ask for a refund during the 2 hours window.

Thank you very much for your offer of refunding in case of problems with it.

I still haven't tried the app that allows WiFi encription, but I have plans to buy it too as I find it a very usefull function. Apparently, it just logs into the Phantom's WiFi and sets up the desired password to connect to it.

So, as it seems your app logs into the Phantom's WiFi automatically, what will happen if it finds the WiFi asking for a password?

If you think it won't work, I prefer not to buy the OTHER app and buy just yours. But it would be nice having the best of both.

Thank you.

Thank you very much for your offer of refunding in case of problems with it.

I still haven't tried the app that allows WiFi encription, but I have plans to buy it too as I find it a very usefull function. Apparently, it just logs into the Phantom's WiFi and sets up the desired password to connect to it.

So, as it seems your app logs into the Phantom's WiFi automatically, what will happen if it finds the WiFi asking for a password?

If you think it won't work, I prefer not to buy the OTHER app and buy just yours. But it would be nice having the best of both.

Thank you.
Anyway is not a parrot, someone can stole your video feed but rc is in your hands...

If the wi-fi requires a password Litchi won't be able to connect. It currently assumes no password, the default case.
Ultimately, it would be nice to add, but we have a lot on our plate currently!

Anyway is not a parrot, someone can stole your video feed but rc is in your hands...
I'm afraid you're not right. Someone could log into your Phantom and do a lot of things, like reducing the power of the repeater or introducing fake GS points causing a fly away (or fly "to me").

I'm not a paranoid but I just don't like the idea of an unprotected WiFi.

If the wi-fi requires a password Litchi won't be able to connect. It currently assumes no password, the default case.
Ultimately, it would be nice to add, but we have a lot on our plate currently!
Thank you for clarifying, this is what I though. Now, I don't need the other app.

I'm afraid you're not right. Someone could log into your Phantom and do a lot of things, like reducing the power of the repeater or introducing fake GS points causing a fly away (or fly "to me").

I'm not a paranoid but I just don't like the idea of an unprotected WiFi.
No because atti switch is in your hand on RC.

Hey @Kaehn What is your timeframe for a P3 app? Days? Weeks? Months? Id love to give you more of my money :)

Reactions: eseckinger
I think is a little bit paranoid what you say...
I'm not paranoid, I'm just telling this is a flying machine that can be easily hacked to be moved and landed or crashed wherever others want to, and this can be easily solved (or made much more difficult) by just adding a password.

Sorry for the Off Topic, my last post about it.

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT