Litchi app on Android

Hello Kaehn,

Amazing job with the app. I purchased it yesterday and posted a query right away regarding GS and you were very prompt in you reply. However, I'm still a bit concerned about it before my maiden flight with your app.

If I were to fly a circle on GS mode about 1.5 km in radius. The control range of the remote control 5.8 ghz stock is about 1 km (both my drones Vision Plus 3.0 and 2.0). Will the RTH get triggered since the quad is out of failsafe zone of 1km even though it is executing an autonomous preplanned of flight? Never had this issue before since radius was limited to 500m in Vision app.

Keep up the great work and eagerly awaiting the arrival of follow me mode.

The phantom will continue the mission even if it goes out of control range, you will only have to pray that it comes back. Lots of people have done this before though.
Here is a video showing a long range GS mission done with our app

Please be aware however that in the current version of the app the total time estimate is not very accurate so don't trust it 100%, especially if you send your phantom high in altitude. Improving it is on our todo list.

Understood. I meant
Please be aware however that in the current version of the app the total time estimate is not very accurate so don't trust it 100%, especially if you send your phantom high in altitude. Improving it is on our todo list.
Understood. All the distances mentioned are horizontal. Thanks again for prompt reply.

Just pushed out a new update:

Changes in release version 1.3.5:
  • added follow me (learn more at http://www.visionplusapp.com/faq)

• added auto boost FPV setting (disabled by default)

• added FPV boost power setting (3-20dB)

• added battery status bar (with total remaining time)

• added dynamic home point setting (disabled by default)

• misc bug fixes

G

Changes in release version 1.3.5:
  • added follow me (learn more at http://www.visionplusapp.com/faq)

• added auto boost FPV setting (disabled by default)

• added battery status bar (with total remaining time)

• added dynamic home point setting (disabled by default)

• misc bug fixes
Great job, this why i am not to keen of getting rid of my p2v3 when my p3 arrives☺

One question though, using your great app for a while, is not possible to use rth on remote while using the app. Seen this on your reply from the review from the guy in the app store.

Yes you can RTH with the controller, just like normal, the app will not interfere.

release version 1.3.5:

1.3.5 ? Weren't we just at 1.2.7 ? We were going (1.2.4), (1.2.5), (1.2.6), (1.2.7) and now {1.3.5} ? I love the updates and all the new things this does, just wondering Why such big jump in version numbers?

• misc bug fixes
What were the Boost power setting set at before this? I know before I went a lot farther with the booster than without it. Why would you want to set boost at anything but Max? Is there any harm in setting booster at Max and leaving it there?

Last edited:
There were a lot of non-public testing versions.
Before this update, the boost power was set to the value that is now default: 13dB.
Increasing the power also increases risks of overheating, we only provide the option but if you are not sure you should leave it to 13dB.

ive noticed you can also set the go home altitude in the app, however if you got the go home altitude set up in naza at a different height which height will the phantom use to go home?

I love this app, I downlaoded yesterday and took it out this morning, and again in the evening. Works perfectly with my Samsung Galaxy s3 Tab 7. It has everything I need and after just a couple of GS Flights, I uninstalled and deleted every other app that I had. the logger works as good as, and even better than my Flytrex core 2, and the ability to plan, save, and download GS missions from any computer is just wow.

I am having trouble getting the battery to show in Dashware, but that's not an app issue; it is my inexperience with Dashware. Any ideas?

Thank you again to the creator.....

I love this app, I downlaoded yesterday and took it out this morning, and again in the evening. Works perfectly with my Samsung Galaxy s3 Tab 7. It has everything I need and after just a couple of GS Flights, I uninstalled and deleted every other app that I had. the logger works as good as, and even better than my Flytrex core 2, and the ability to plan, save, and download GS missions from any computer is just wow.

I am having trouble getting the battery to show in Dashware, but that's not an app issue; it is my inexperience with Dashware. Any ideas?

Thank you again to the creator.....

You have to "link" the info into the flytrex profile.

I put mine in engine/transmission and called it Battery voltage

find the battery gauge here : https://www.facebook.com/groups/dashwaregaugesharing/

Attachments

• flytrex.jpg
    flytrex.jpg
    212.7 KB · Views: 387
  • edit.jpg
    edit.jpg
    167.5 KB · Views: 353
  • edit_2.jpg
    edit_2.jpg
    200.6 KB · Views: 396
  • battery.jpg
    battery.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 424
Last edited:
ive noticed you can also set the go home altitude in the app, however if you got the go home altitude set up in naza at a different height which height will the phantom use to go home?
The app one should be the same as the one you set in the naza assistant.
That value is stored in the phantom, so if you change it in the app, it will change in the assistant too.

find the battery gauge here : https://www.facebook.com/groups/dashwaregaugesharing/

I could be TOTALLY wrong, but I thought you had to have the canbus connector in order to capture the battery data.....as well as the Flytrex canbus profile loaded in Dashware. Thats what made it work for me. Does flytrex core utilize the canbus connector? I would like to learn more about developing or changing gauges, but the training tutorial videos seem lacking to my learning level!!

I got the gauge and xml from that group as well, however for the past days I have tried to get it to show the info correctly without any success. I've tried setting the value as integer, decimal, limit the decimals and so on..

I can see from your picture that your gauge shows the correct value "12.xxV" with 2 decimals. My gauge presents the value like this "12345 V". Any tips on this?

I can see from your picture that your gauge shows the correct value "12.xxV" with 2 decimals. My gauge presents the value like this "12345 V". Any tips on this?

You have to double click gauge and then over to the right double click on 'dynamic text' then 'display as decimal' then below that put 'decimal precision' at 2. then click ok. then go to file at top of page click 'file' then drop down menu and 'save gauge'

Reactions: Jan Erik

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnndyManuka