Litchi app on Android

Love the app and the new website addition for GS mission setup. This has to be one of the best so far by a long way.

On the website mission setup when editing waypoints I don't know if it's intentional or not but when you drag Altitude & Speed the hover text is always metric even if you have Imperial set.

How about an option to upload a mission back to the site for editing?

It would be really cool if you could remove or insert a waypoint as an after thought rather than either moving all the waypoints around or starting again.

Also it might just be my fat fingers and speedy mouse but on either the app or the site I've found it hard to set an exact value without a few goes. What about an input box on the end of the line as an alternative method, even if just on the website.

All we need now is follow me and filming POI i.e. being able to orientate which way the Phantom is pointing during a GS flight :)

Keep up the good work, your a star.

@pugnacious Wind speed is not something we or the phantom can measure. For the other things you talked about, that's on the todo list, but it may take some time before we get to it as we are concentrating on follow mode right now.

@johnie Removing a single waypoint and uploading a mission is on the todo list too, we'll get to it soon!

Thanks for the feedback.

@Kaehn I can't seem to change the field of view on the app. Whenever I chose narrow it always goes back to Large. I am using Samsung Galaxy S5 with a Phantom 2 Vision Plus.

Which video resolution? I believe some FOVs don't work for lower resolutions. Also, seems unrelated but something to keep in mind is that we have 3 FOV options but for the V+ there are really 2 options (large/medium & narrow). All 3 should work for the vision non +.

Which video resolution? I believe some FOVs don't work for lower resolutions. Also, seems unrelated but something to keep in mind is that we have 3 FOV options but for the V+ there are really 2 options (large/medium & narrow). All 3 should work for the vision non +.
I was using 1080 30p and it wouldn't let me select narrow.

This is what it should do:

Also another thing? Why when I select 1080p 30 does the thumbnail thing above it say 960p 30

Edit: nevermind I see what you mean for the 960p display bug, will fix it.

But generally if you select a setting, and it jumps back to the old one, it means that the phantom didn't recognize/save the setting. Not sure why in your case it does that.

Last edited:
Edit: nevermind I see what you mean for the 960p display bug, will fix it.

But generally if you select a setting, and it jumps back to the old one, it means that the phantom didn't recognize/save the setting. Not sure why in your case it does that.
Thanks again for your prompt response.

I suggest resetting your camera settings in the general settings, reboot the phantom and try again, I suspect you have some weird values saved in your phantom?

I suggest resetting your camera settings in the general settings, reboot the phantom and try again, I suspect you have some weird values saved in your phantom?
Alright ill give that a try right now.

Okay I just tried that and it fixed it. The thumbnail still says 960p though. Is that a different issue all together?

yep the 960p is a display bug, we recently removed the 960p resolution because it didn't work anyway, but forgot to reindex the icons! you can ignore it, it is really 1080p, it'll be fixed in the next update.

Updated the online editor to add a way to open an existing mission file and to delete a specific waypoint. Also fixed a few other issues!

Bonus points if you can guess what I was trying to draw

Updated the online editor to add a way to open an existing mission file and to delete a specific waypoint. Also fixed a few other issues!

Bonus points if you can guess what I was trying to draw

My first hero was I Love Coffee who made an excellent start. Kaehn has continued the improvement. Please recall that Coffee tried but could not conquer the POI to keep the camera aimed where we want it. So, it must be difficult. PLEASE, Kaehn, give this topic your undivided attention. In my opinion, it should be at the top of your list. It is challenging and important. Let's finally tame the V2+ camera orientation.

Reactions: mmee1992
LOOOVE the potential of this app. Only problem I have is that even though I have cached maps the window on the bottom right appears black. If I click it it will switch to full screen map and if I click it again it will change to full screen FPV but with the box still black.
What am I doing wrong? I was able to do a GS mission when I had map blown up in full screen but like I said the box on bottom right remained black. If I wanted to use FPV I had to click the black box and vice versa.

My first hero was I Love Coffee who made an excellent start. Kaehn has continued the improvement. Please recall that Coffee tried but could not conquer the POI to keep the camera aimed where we want it. So, it must be difficult. PLEASE, Kaehn, give this topic your undivided attention. In my opinion, it should be at the top of your list. It is challenging and important. Let's finally tame the V2+ camera orientation.
I agree. I would love a POI feature even more than a follow me feature.

Hi, yes i was having both them problem, but it seems now that it is just wifi, it will disconnect, sometimes it will come right back and other times it will take like 30sec to a 1min, The wifi meter will go red on the app and the screen will freeze.
Hey you asked me some Qs, i replied and you don't respond ??

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irish_phantom