Litchi and previous releases

Reaction score
What up gang...long post...

Been flying with no problems for a while (with Litchi) and then I had 2 updates with Litchi before my last flight. The last flight was freaking me out, bad. First I had the drone about 200 feet away and my tablet was lagging something really bad. I came back and rebooted everything and the tablet was still acting up, but this time when I looked up the **** drone was shaking and wanting to take off away from me! So I was able to bring it back and I loaded a different lipo in the bird and still had no control over simple functions like taking pictures or any on screen commands...and if it did work, it took about 20 seconds to respond and this time I kept it just about 50' away....but still in full control

Now some specifics, I have been using this tablet (Nvidia shield) since I have owned the P3 and have never had problems like this.

The P3 has firmware 1.4.10
The remote is 1.5.70
Litchi WAS at 4.0.2
Dji Go is at 2.4.3

So I wanted to roll back Litchi to a early release but I could not find anything other than 3.9.1 .apk...no flight performed yet, but everything seems to be working as expected.

Soooooo......since having these problems I have a couple of questions;

1. Does anyone have Litchi 2.3.1 .apk? (Before imposed restrictions. Does it even exist? )
2. Does anyone know if Litchi 3.9.1 will conflict with my firmware?

......be warned with the latest release of Litchi 4.0.2....and please let me know if you had any problems.... possible a fluke? Any suggestions and opinions are welcome.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnndyManuka