Litchi 3.10.6 on Android - No "Signal Lost Behavior" Setting. Why?

Reaction score
Simple question from a Litchi newbie: Why is there no "Signal Lost Behavior for Manual Flying" setting under AIRCRAFT tab or anywhere else, as the manual states? If it IS there, where?

I've just downloaded the App for the first time (v 3.10.6) and was doing the beginning setups, but this important feature setting is nowhere to be found? There is nothing on the Litchi site that says to expect this absence, so it must be someplace (just not where the user manual says it is). In fact, a couple of things are weird -- you can't change to RTH altitude either; it says N/A and won't allow an edit.

Thanks for any clues.

Last edited:
That function is on my iOS version of Litchi in the settings icon so not sure why it would be absent in your version.
image.jpeg

Reactions: Phil Tuggle
That function is on my iOS version of Litchi in the settings icon so not sure why it would be absent in your version. View attachment 79467
Not there. But Android manual says it is in same exact place as you show. Must have something to do with first time fresh installation, or possibly that the device has never had DJI Go onboard either? If a previous onboard DJI Go was required, where is that stated? It would be completely turned off anyway, wouldn't it?

Not there. But Android manual says it is in same exact place as you show. Must have something to do with first time fresh installation, or possibly that the device has never had DJI Go onboard either? If a previous onboard DJI Go was required, where is that stated? It would be completely turned off anyway, wouldn't it?
If you have the dji go app installed, check that setting as their are a couple of settings that are mimicked from the dji app in Litchi. You only run one app at a time but settings like go home altitude and maximum altitude are taken straight from the dji app and need to be set there first for them to appear in Litchi.
Forgot to add that you need to have everything powered up for the changes to apply.

Last edited:
Reactions: Phil Tuggle
If you have the dji go app installed, check that setting as their are a couple of settings that are mimicked from the dji app in Litchi. You only run one app at a time but settings like go home altitude and maximum altitude are taken straight from the dji app and need to be set there first for them to appear in Litchi.
Forgot to add that you need to have everything powered up for the changes to apply.
AHA! Thanks, that makes sense. A bit embarrassing. I really was wondering about that before, because Litchi installation mentions that the Litchi app is going to contact DJI servers to verify...something. Guess that would be pretty hard to do if "DJI servers" never heard of you or your device - Ha. Perhaps for dummies like me, Litchi should state, "Hey! Make sure that DJI Go was operational at some point in the past on the device you are using for our App."

Thank you - I am sure that will solve it.

AHA! Thanks, that makes sense. A bit embarrassing. I really was wondering about that before, because Litchi installation mentions that the Litchi app is going to contact DJI servers to verify...something. Guess that would be pretty hard to do if "DJI servers" never heard of you or your device - Ha. Perhaps for dummies like me, Litchi should state, "Hey! Make sure that DJI Go was operational at some point in the past on the device you are using for our App."

Thank you - I am sure that will solve it.
No worries, enjoy and fly it like you stole it...

No worries, enjoy and fly it like you stole it...
THAT was the secret. DJI GO had to have been on the device and connected to the aircraft at some point prior (even though not now running), before Litchi can be used successfully on that particular device. Is it just me, or should the Litchi instructions explain this in one sentence with bold print? Not a problem once understood.

Thanks, my friend.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stovebayen