Litchi 2.1.2 saved missions' negative gimbal pitch error

Reaction score
When I save and re-open a mission in the just updated Litchi 2.1.2 (iOS 11.3), negative gimbal pitches are displayed wrong (positive numbers are OK). Do others see this error?

litchi_2.1.2.png

When I save and re-open a mission in the just updated Litchi 2.1.2 (iOS 11.3), negative gimbal pitches are displayed wrong (positive numbers are OK). Do others see this error?

View attachment 97059

Yes. I'm experiencing the same error. This value is on every waypoint and every mission I created. I've tried uninstalling/reinstalling, updating the gimbal value (the mission saves but when reopening the mission the same errant value loads), etc. Running iPad Air 2 and iPhone 6s.

At present time I cannot with any kind of trust fly a Litchi mission.

IMG_1970.jpg

Looks like all gimbal pitches that were set to POI are now set to interpolate with that odd value.

Looks like all gimbal pitches that were set to POI are now set to interpolate with that odd value.
Check that. I looked at another mission and it didn’t happen. Not sure what the difference is.

Litchi iOS version 2.1.3 is released. I spot checked a few missions. Waypoint gimbal issue appears resolved.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnboy94