Latest iOS 4.1.2 app - loss of speed

Quick update on the 'slower P mode speed' issue. It was an issue with me switching off OA, the settings were deactivated in the app but still showing as active with the OA icon on the top of the app. Not sure if it was a 'finger' issue on my behalf but it took 4-5 attempts to get the disabled prompt to appear but all appears to be normal.
Appreciate the input and suggestions, I guess I was momentarily caught up in the hysteria regarding app and firmware threads of late and should have known better.
Cheers.

Good to hear Tevek - so for those of us lurking on this topic, are your flight speeds back to normal - and roughly what are they in say sport mode?

Good to hear Tevek - so for those of us lurking on this topic, are your flight speeds back to normal - and roughly what are they in say sport mode?
I was doing an easy 55 kph in P-GPS mode and well over 70 kph in S mode. A very slight breeze during this afternoon's test which may have affected the indicated speed. Tested with both the GO and Litchi app and the speeds were quite similar.
Everything is fine with my drone and the universe, happy dayz.

Reactions: Neon Euc
I would guess a high speed is needed to escape birds ... but beyond that, why is a faster speed needed? I'd be interested in the reasons for higher speeds.

Reactions: RémyHeli
I would guess a high speed is needed to escape birds ... but beyond that, why is a faster speed needed? I'd be interested in the reasons for higher speeds.
I usually use S mode to run the battery down to 30% at the end of a flight, pano or Litchi mission. My alleged top speed, according to my flight data, was just on 90 kph in a fairly stiff breeze which impressed my friends but scared the life out of me.

Reactions: Neon Euc

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
robvalduga