Jello on P3S ??

Reaction score
Hello all,
Newcomer to the world of drone, I just bought a P3S.
all is ok but I noticed a disturbed image that vibrates slightly on my videos. After consulting the problem on the internet it would be the famous issue "jello".
Here is an sample video of a flight made today in France. Theses vibrations can be clearly seen.
Camera setting is in auto mode, NTSC 30fps
What solution to remove this effect?
I read many threads about this issue but i'm lost for the solution....
I try recalibrate gimbal but no effect.
Thank you for your help.

Thank's for advice. I bought an ND filter and shot with Iso100 and shutter speed 1/60. perfect no wave effect.
Here is the video sample.
It's better but I notice small irregular vibration on the picture on the mountains lines, look at the corners it is visible.
Do you think props balancing will be the solution? gimbal was recalibrate several times but no effect.

OI YOU !! Enough of that !! ;)

My P3S out of box had bad jello .. and it was down to the gimbal arm not seated properly and grub screw needec tightening. Its the little black one at top of arm.

But my jello was like the camera was on a boat !! I watched OP's video and all I saw was clouds shadow moving across ... I didn't see jello ... but then again I'm a grumpy old fart - emphasis on old !!

Now THATS jello !!

Nigel

Reactions: RodPad
@solentlife
Thanks for the reply, actually that made my day. :)

So,
@Xtrem38
Are you getting anywhere?
Or did two old farts scare you away?

I have a niece that just graduated college, for the past five years she makes fun of my as an old man. :rolleyes:
She is in my will and trust, until I die. :D

Rod

I'm not that bad really ...... ;)

Just misunderstood !! That's my excuse ... and my Wife says she loves me even though I'm a moany old git !!

Nigel

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rockymountaincaptures