It's time to be brave ...!!

Reaction score
Update is arrived on Ios

01e88325aa5b3571f83e3b0f5a9697b16d31df6e26.jpg
01e88325aa5b3571f83e3b0f5a9697b16d31df6e26.jpg

There's new DJI Go 4, but no new fw for P4P at the moment

Installed new DJI Go 4, nothing has changed except login required, but as soon as logged in, everything seems normal.
Later in the afternoon, I will check in flight...

Installed new DJI Go 4, nothing has changed except login required, but as soon as logged in, everything seems normal.
Later in the afternoon, I will check in flight...
Yep. Fully expected a FW update, but only thing asked for was a login, and it did that before I even turned on controller.

Tested in flight and nothing seems changed.
Dome, When you logged in to activate the new GO4 app, did DJI ask you to accept new EULA terms?
No, dji go just showed user/password request and then send me to normal device page.

Maybe 'requirements' vary depending on if you are in USA or EU ?
I am in EU and only got asked to reconfirmed my password, then back to normal.

Maybe 'requirements' vary depending on if you are in USA or EU ?
I am in EU and only got asked to reconfirmed my password, then back to normal.

I'm in EU too, same procedure .. no added frills

I suspect, but am not sure, that this change/update is due to FAA pressure in the USA and has little or no effect in Europe other than to get us to enter our passwords again.
I don't know if it is true or not but I have seen reports that the drone will not fly properly unless the app has 'restricted area' data under a certain age (I.e. Recently updated). This does not seem to be the case in Europe.

Updated and no issues, just asked to log in again... some new things on different screens. One I don't remember seeing before is the scan QR code on on the three bar page...

Updated and no issues, just asked to log in again... some new things on different screens. One I don't remember seeing before is the scan QR code on on the three bar page...
Did you click on the blue Terms or blue Privacy hyperlinks on the screen during the new login? If not, you may have blindly agreed to new EULA terms. I have not seen them myself yet, as I am holding off, but am told they are there. Hopefully, someone can click on them during the process, and share them here, so we can parse them, and look for the vast changes that have been posted elsewhere, that are supposed to be triggered by either the app update, or any new firmware update.

Updated to the DJI Go app 4.1. First flight after update, noticed a significant increase to the image transmission signal interference!!!!!
I will repeat the test and let you know.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan