Is there a way to have my flight data embedded ono video like a Camcorder?

Reaction score
I am going to use my drone to fly over areas to get a birdseye view and would like to have data such as GPS coordinates on the video so If I see something interesting I can plug the location into my GPS.
I have a
P2V
P2V Plus
P3A

Inspire 1 on the way

If you are an Android user, use the Litchi App for flying. It will record a flight log. You can then combine it with the video using Dashware which allows you to overlay guages. The Litchi app puts out the data in flytrex format so pic that when importing.

It isn't overly complicated. It will take you 10 minutes or so to figure it out, but once you do it is straightforard. Import video. Import Log. Select gages. Preview. Render. Done.

For an old guy like me you already started my head spinning. Lol. I'll check youtube. Ha ha

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Even easier if you use a Flytrex , import data to Dashware. Also Flytrex is great fun, you can analyse your flight immediately on the website.
As mentioned above you can extract the same data from Litchi,I use both,I am an Oldie and only took a few mins to learn. Sample video

For the p3A.. Enable video caption in the go app... For the P2's use dashware.. Really simple to use.. The same would work for a p3p enabling video caption...

I was looking at the flytrex site and noticed it says that a SIM card is required to make it work. My device is a 7" Android with no SIM card. So I'm disappointed I can't use flytrex. What about dashboard? Will it work? Thanks

I was looking at the flytrex site and noticed it says that a SIM card is required to make it work. My device is a 7" Android with no SIM card. So I'm disappointed I can't use flytrex. What about dashboard? Will it work? Thanks
The SIM card is for the flytrex unit,not the android. Get a pay as you go SIM. The SIM uploads the data to the Flytrex site,you can later download all flight data in a form for direct use in Dashware.

So I take my pay as you go sim card and insert it into the flytrex board. Gotcha! Thank you for the help!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl