Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

Iphone5s+assistant - is this possible?

Discussion in 'Phantom 2 Vision + Help' started by Mr BoLB, Aug 14, 2016.

1. Mr BoLB

hi guys

There may be an existing thread explaining wether it is possible to callibrate a p2 with an assistant app on the iphone 5s. There is too many threads to scan with the time available to me.

Please, I am away from my computer, though, I have access to a old macbook with 10.7.5 installed. I installed the phantom assistant 3.8 and 3.6 on it but neither open. Which version of assistant could I use? Why does the software not work?
    Furthermore,
    I am now desperately trying to figure out if the Dji assistant app, which I have on my phone, can allow me to change my settings(distance and altitude). Till now I cannot connect via bluetooth to my RC.
    Am I using the wrong app? Is there a different app which will give me access to settings?
    Perhaps this is not possible?

Your help and advise will be much appreciated. I am currently filming for a kitesurfing clip and this is a problem as I only have 300m in distance and 120m in altitude.
    Thanks guys
    Louis

[p2 rigged with gopro4]

2. marg2

U are p2 vision plus help asa far as i know all settings has to be changed on pc only not thrue your phone

Mr BoLB likes this.
  3. Mr BoLB

I guess so. Someone is bringing a PC to me today.
    Thanks

4. marg2

Got it to work?