Ipad mini 2 no longer supported with DJI GO?

Unfortunately, that doesn't answer the question. SPECIFICALLY, which version of iOS is currently installed on your Ipad Mini 2? As you've seen from the answers, Go 3.1.0 works fine on the Mini 2, iOS 10 and even some earlier versions so it definitely IS supported. Please tell us your iOS version (go to "Settings", then click on "General", then "About" and scroll down to the version number). The fact that you said "I have the latest iOS that the iPad Mini 2 can have." makes me think that you don't know what version of iOS is on your Mini 2. Also make sure you don't have so many saved pics/videos that you're out of room.

Hello.

I just checked the model no.
It seems A1432 is the first generation, not Mini 2. My bad [emoji56]
Still, it has iOS 9.3.5 and 39 GB free space, but probably not supported.
I guess II'll keep the 3.0.1 version on this one.
(It's my daughter's iPad that I borrow when flying. Also have my iPhone 6 which works well.)

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

b07b1e4912656e4762996d5ad15496ad.jpg

Ipad 3 same Here [emoji26]

Sent from my SM-N910C using PhantomPilots mobile app
Also not on the list of recommended devices...

I have recently bought a phantom 4 and am using DJi GO 4 to fly it. Flies like a dream using an iPhone 6S+.
I would like to use an old iPad 2 mini to fly the drone, because of the larger screen. It is using iOS version 9.3.5 (13G available). I have loaded DJi GO on it, but it does not seem to work with the Phantom 4. It want to upgrade to DJi GO four, which it fine but when I go to the app store the advice is that it does not work with iPad min 2.
Would litchi be a better bet?

I have recently bought a phantom 4 and am using DJi GO 4 to fly it. Flies like a dream using an iPhone 6S+.
I would like to use an old iPad 2 mini to fly the drone, because of the larger screen. It is using iOS version 9.3.5 (13G available). I have loaded DJi GO on it, but it does not seem to work with the Phantom 4. It want to upgrade to DJi GO four, which it fine but when I go to the app store the advice is that it does not work with iPad min 2.
Yes, Litchi would be better, if you can install it. A previously installed Go 4 will work with Mini 2, but the Apple Store will no longer allow it to install. Mini 2 is a marginal performer now. Really should be using a Mini 4 for best results.

I use the iPad mini 1 with dji go app

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnboy94