iPad Disconnect Issue

Reaction score
Has anyone had the problem of their iPad phone or other tablet disconnecting from the P4P but still having control of the bird? Any help would be appreciated.

That often happens. Least the RC leaves you control and you can fly it manually. Practice your ATTI flying too.

I sometimes unplug my Air 2 and re-plug it back in and it connects to the screen again. Don't know why, but it seems some GO 4 version is messed up. I need to do the re-plug initially too on starting up as it always shows Disconnected when beginning until I unplug and replug the iPad's Lightning connector. Must be some bug someplace.

I also have an Inspire 2 and I've grounded it until I figure out why the RC shuts itself partially off (i.e. RC power LED goes dark, but others stay on?). I have it set to 'Hover in Place on Disconnect' which it does as I fly it within sight and its RTH isn't where I'd like it to go and I prefer to select its landing spot as the camera is maybe a half inch off the deck at times (It has too short of feet, imo.). The HIP method gives me time to reboot the RC and get control back. DJI has some work to do. I'd rather wad up the Phantom than the Inspire 2 with their wonky software and firmware.

Thank you that helps I never thought about disconnecting the lead and replugging in good idea.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tpren3