iOS DJI Go app question.

Reaction score
I have flown twice now since getting the DJI Go app. The first time I went to the place I was at with the old app.

DJI Go seemed to already have the map cached. Maybe from the old app? I never turned the network in.

Yesterday I went to a new area and it didn't have the map. I turned on the LTE network and it showed the map, I waited on the P3 to "warm up", when it said the home point was set I turned off the network. The map disappeared. I turned the network on and opened the small map window then turned off the network. It finally saved the map.

I checked and it still says to cache the map.

This normal or was there a hiccup in the system somewhere?

I have flown twice now since getting the DJI Go app. The first time I went to the place I was at with the old app.

DJI Go seemed to already have the map cached. Maybe from the old app? I never turned the network in.

Yesterday I went to a new area and it didn't have the map. I turned on the LTE network and it showed the map, I waited on the P3 to "warm up", when it said the home point was set I turned off the network. The map disappeared. I turned the network on and opened the small map window then turned off the network. It finally saved the map.

I checked and it still says to cache the map.

This normal or was there a hiccup in the system somewhere?
It will normally cache the map fairly quickly if the signal is good. Havent had any issues to date with that.

Reactions: VenomX15301

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl