Incorrect date stamp on flight?

So they went with date format that greatest global population uses - seems reasonable [emoji6].

It's just a display format for that particular app. It would be nice if the app were able to read the regional settings of the device it's being viewed on - but the time stamps on your actual photos and video files should be stored as a big long number representing the GMT or Zulu time and date. Then whatever computer you use to look at the files will display them in Explorer or Finder using the time zone of your computer to display them with the correct local time and the display options you've selected on your PC (usually defined by your region - but it's possible to override that and select a display format that makes more sense - like yyyy/mm/dd).

But obviously your computer can't (easily) change date/times that have been embedded/overlaid in videos or photos - so in cases where you are recording with a date or time stamp overlay - the app will often have an option to choose the display format you want.

Sorry yes your right, I shouldn't claim the date format as UK, but as I'm in the U.K. I was just saying UK format.

Not criticizing you for calling it that - I also call it the UK format. I just wanted to avoid the possible impression that it was an uncommon format.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianklenhart