In Flight - GPS

Reaction score
I fired up my P3P today & noticed something new, maybe it was like this all the time & never noticed. At the top of the screen it says"Warming Up" before it tells me my home point has been updated, it then turns green & locked on satellites, (In Flight) then it turned Yellow a couple times then back to Green. It still appeared to be locked onto satellites because when I stopped the P3P did not drift, held position. The closer to the ground the more Yellow it turned, the higher I went it stayed Green the whole time. Can anyone tell me what Yellow stands for? Thanks in advance...

I fired up my P3P today & noticed something new, maybe it was like this all the time & never noticed. At the top of the screen it says"Warming Up" before it tells me my home point has been updated, it then turns green & locked on satellites, (In Flight) then it turned Yellow a couple times then back to Green. It still appeared to be locked onto satellites because when I stopped the P3P did not drift, held position. The closer to the ground the more Yellow it turned, the higher I went it stayed Green the whole time. Can anyone tell me what Yellow stands for? Thanks in advance...
1506635207377-79570599.jpg
download online manual light discription there aswell

Yellow is the drone switching from a minimum number of satellites required to lock into GPS mode to less than that is required. Could be overhead obstructions such as trees, buildings etc blocking direct view to the sky. Happens to me all the time until I clear the forest canopy and get some height to acquire sufficient satellites.

Yellow is the drone switching from a minimum number of satellites required to lock into GPS mode to less than that is required. Could be overhead obstructions such as trees, buildings etc blocking direct view to the sky. Happens to me all the time until I clear the forest canopy and get some height to acquire sufficient satellites.
I thought that might be it, I was near my house & there was a canopy of trees near by. What confused me was the number of locked on satellites didn't change, I see now that they were but probably very weak. Thx for clearing that up.

Are you taking about the status bar top left? If you had of tapped it you would have seen what the issue was. Upload your log file to phantomhelp log viewer and see what the log tells you.

Thx for this info, however my issue is not with the lights under the rotors.
Lights under drone arms coincide with light colour on remote.yellow atti,gps green etc,that why i say download manual o_O

Lights under drone arms coincide with light colour on remote.yellow atti,gps green etc,that why i say download manual o_O
I do have the manual on my pc and haven't re-read it in awhile guess its time to refresh, I know the lights coincide but because I never lost the satellite connections (showed locked on) that's what confused me also when I flew it sideways and released the joystick it should have kept going & it stopped in place like it was locked on GPS. Just wondered what was going on and if anyone had a similar issue. I realize now that it must have been the near by trees or house that interfered. Also possibly that it was on the stronger side of yellow. Guess I should have explained myself more clearer. Thanks for your reply.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
src72