Image transmission and interference on the P3

Reaction score
So I have had my P3 for about a month. I have flown in alot of different places. Last weekend I went to a local area that is great to film. The Reading Pa pagoda. There is some cell and county radio towers nearby so the RCA signal sights strong interference. However the craft does not seem to have detrimental delays aside of one time not relaying the signal that my recording had stopped.
Now however when I go to fly in areas of no problems with past flights. I have to restart my p3 and the app (dji go) several times for the image to display. However I get "transmission signal weak" displays alot now.
This bugs me because I wanted to make a tutorial of the features for my subscribers but every time I go to my park of choice I have this looming error, with error free flight. :-(

Has anyone else had this problem?

_Matt

Never seen that message before, have you tried a different area?

If there is a cell and or radio tower, personally I wouldn't fly. Avoid a issue all together.

So the pagoda does have some radio towers about 2 miles away but I have no control issues. Maybe 200ms delay at best. Feed is not even affected. The park in which I fly has the edge of a Township wifi connection. During my flight test video. No interference or transmission issues.
When I did have them there was an abundance of people at the park. I'm leaning toward it being massive cell signal usage in the immediate area. If I fly at my house I don't have any trouble at all, and there I'm swamped with wifi signals from various houses.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tpren3