I want one...

OMG, wow this looks like fun but learning could leave marks! This guy is good! Wonder how FAA will clasify these, stay under 400 feet..no kaka. Thanks for sharing.:)

That's about as cool as it gets. Like being your drone. Better than FPV.

What I'm equally amazed at is, whatever propulsion system it uses, it lasted a hell of a long time for that much thrust.

Everyone's going to want one of these!
Guesses on the price tag when it goes commercial?

Very exciting. Technology has no limits :)

I wish to buy one!

Last edited:
Amazing. It would be interesting to read more about this personalized flight system. The jet engine technology must be an entirely new concept in itself, not to mention the skill set required to fly it. Must be a steep learning curve. Was that a parachute or a life preserver on his/her back?

Amazing. It would be interesting to read more about this personalized flight system. The jet engine technology must be an entirely new concept in itself, not to mention the skill set required to fly it. Must be a steep learning curve. Was that a parachute or a life preserver on his/her back?

Notice the controller(?) in his right hand? My thoughts are actually that it might be electric powered. Looked like a car size battery in the back of the unit and I bet another in is back pack. Electric motorcycles are now faster and more powerful than gas.
There was a logo on it when he got close to the camera and same on one of the tents. When I get home from work it's time to google.

the jet fuel is inside the backpack. discovery Channel did a segment on this a few weeks ago. amazing to say the least.

IMG_1489229372.727384.jpg
'Triffic bit of kit! And I know the perfect soundtrack [emoji41]

Right now that thing is very expensive, it used 4 250hp jet engines and the backpack it the fuel tank fillled with JET-A and it can go to 10,000 feet, I can't wait till some airliner pilot is reporting to air traffic control that some man just flew by

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dlr11164