I never seen red ligts when starting up??

Reaction score
Everything I read shows a series of red yellow green lights etc, but I havnt seen anything but yellow and green?? Is this normal??

Also, i read that IOC and HL and CL are not activated when you recieve the phantom and that you have to download software to do so?? Is this true?? Seems like it should come preactivated. I just bought a new phantom from BH Photo last week.

Thanks for any help here.

insatiable said:
Everything I read shows a series of red yellow green lights etc, but I havnt seen anything but yellow and green?? Is this normal??
You should a few red blinks when it starts up until it gets a good GPS lock and then they stop. Do you have your transmitter set to GPS mode?

insatiable said:
Also, i read that IOC and HL and CL are not activated when you recieve the phantom and that you have to download software to do so?? Is this true??
True. Download the software from DJI and follow the instructions on getting the drivers installed and connected to your Phantom.

Thanks for your help. Turned the IOC on via the software link and now all looks normal.

Again, thanks.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl